HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Sylvain

That's it's coming my way, thanks to you.

7 posts in this topic

:):D :D :D

I got my deal today. I drove 80 miles to a good dealer and made the buy. A new Canadian 2002 426 wr :D. I think the deal was OK, $6300.00 CDN + tx.. I added the Devol rad guard , an aluminium skid plate , alu frame guard, alu hand guard , the Jerry Button high renthal bar. The rest is stock. I can't wait to pick it up saturday. It's lucky I'm working night shift, I'm sure I can't sleep til then :D

Thanks to all of you for the great infos. Like many have said, this forum played a major role in making THE decision.

Thanks to all.

You will surely hear from me again :D :D

Where do I get some Jerry Button bend bars??? LOL

Just goofin on you. Glad to hear you got a new ride. You will love it. Congrats!

I think Jerry is Jimmy's brother in-law twice removed. He never quite made a name for himself like Jimmy did, but has excellent deals on afternmarket parts...

Just kiddin-congrats sylvain-you'll love it!!! :)

Thanks for the precision, Somethime when I get excited as I am now, I have to make sure that my brain is engaged before putting my body parts in mouvement :).

Bye

Wow Sylvan thats a great deal....whats the dealers name???The best deal I can find in New Brunswick is 7100 CDN + Tax on a 2002 WR426....I guess I'll just have to wait till the dealer is a bit more hungry....Any special tactics that you can recommend??

Here are my dealer's infos but don't tell anyonen it's a secret :D:):

Grégoire Sport Inc.

1291, rt 343

St-Ambroise de Kildare

Québec, Can

J0K 1C0

(450) 752-2442

www.gregoiresport.com

Ask for Alexandre, he is the one that served me. Well should I say. :D

The price of the bike, complete with the goodies installed plus the taxes is 7838.00 CDN $$

Goodies : moose skid plate , alu frame guard, Devol rad guard , Buttons renthal bars.

Take care