Picture Request

Does anyone have a picture of a YZ426F with the Hurricane Kit installed? I'm ordering the kit soon, but i was curious about the tank coverage with the graphics. If it covers the whole side of the tank, I'll buy a black tank, if not I might get a yellow tank.

and yes, i searched the forums and on google image search...

Does anyone have a picture of a YZ426F with the Hurricane Kit installed? I'm ordering the kit soon, but i was curious about the tank coverage with the graphics. If it covers the whole side of the tank, I'll buy a black tank, if not I might get a yellow tank.

and yes, i searched the forums and on google image search...

i just got a black tank from clarke for my 426 and i think they make them in hurricane yellow to

This is the best pic I have right now, I have a yellow clarke tank, black powder coated frame, my bike now has a yellow rear fender, yellow fork guards, carbon fiber pipe guard, black excel rims, sdg tall black seat, decal works # backgrounds, you can also check out my garage. mike

blackriver7-07081.jpg

This is the best pic I have right now, I have a yellow clarke tank, black powder coated frame, my bike now has a yellow rear fender, yellow fork guards, carbon fiber pipe guard, black excel rims, sdg tall black seat, decal works # backgrounds, you can also check out my garage. mike

blackriver7-07081.jpg

Are your side paltes yellow...or yellow backgrounds on black plates? I've seen bikes with yellow side panels, but haven't been able to find any to buy...

Birdy426, side plates are black, but almost completely covered by the Decal Works backgrounds. Mike