WR450 Performance Upgrades

I have a 2006 WR450. I ride mostly trails and fast fire roads. My bike is stock and everything is uncorked. I'm looking for some overall performance. This is what I plan on doing. Hot Cams stage 1 exhaust cam, 13.5:1 Wiseco piston, and FMF powerbomb header with a Q4 exhaust. What do you think? Any other suggestions or comments would be great. Thanks in advance.

i would go with a exhaust system . the DR.D is supposed to be pretty good for the WR , or go with the powerbomb and Q4, your choice .

i probably wouldn't get a higher compression piston because i woudln't want to run race gas and i don't think it would would be as reliable .

the cam is probably not a bad idea however .

get the piston if you want , personally i would put a pipe on it and then go ride . if you want more get a cam and if you want more get a piston . wouldn't get them all at the same time .

Hot Cams quality has been hit and miss. See if you can track down a YZ exhaust cam and go that route first...SC

I put a GYT-R header and muffler on mine (jetting of course) and it made a BIG difference. Low and mid is big.