Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bowland22

Xr650 Supermoto Rear Footpegs

8 posts in this topic

Does anybody know

a, do they make rear footpegs

b, does anyone stock them in england

c, will i have to drill and tap my swinging arm to fit them or can you get clamp-on

its me i found some made for ur bike but they cant be shipped overseas

you can get clamp ons and they will cost between 30 - 40 pounds this is not including shipping

i will keep looking for u

regards

ninja dude 101 :S

Does anybody know

b, does anyone stock them in england

c, will i have to drill and tap my swinging arm to fit them or can you get clamp-on

you don't want to put them on the swingarm, that leads to two bad things, bad handling when you have a pilion rider because they have downward force on the swingarm and it doesn't go thru it's stroke right. And second because the rider gets hammered on every bump. Get the kind with round clamps and install them on the angular downtube of the rear subframe. make sure you install them so when they fold they fold UP.

Baja Designs makes them (at least I think they still do) --> https://www.bajadesigns.com/net/mainframe2.aspx?login=YES&category=MCYCLE

1069629-dscn0359.jpg

I've never heard of, or seen that ever done...and as said above, its NOT recommended that you do this

Baja Designs makes them (at least I think they still do) --> https://www.bajadesigns.com/net/mainframe2.aspx?login=YES&category=MCYCLE

1069629-dscn0359.jpg

I've never heard of, or seen that ever done...and as said above, its NOT recommended that you do this

My dad got a set of those exact pegs on his 650R, they are really small, and kinda flimsy. I like ryan moore's peg design:thumbsup: