HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Bumps489

my new bike

13 posts in this topic

haven't been on here in a while, i just got this 06 yz450f LE and love it. hopefully i will get a chance to ride it at a track before racing starts. enjoy!

DSCN1802.jpg

DSCN1801.jpg

DSCN1800.jpg

DSCN1803.jpg

DSCN1804.jpg

That's nice! I just went ugh when I saw the last picture with those factory safety labels on your rear fender because I remembered how much of a pain in the %$# they were to remove.

That's nice! I just went ugh when I saw the last picture with those factory safety labels on your rear fender because I remembered how much of a pain in the %$# they were to remove.

ya I think NASA engineered the adhesive for those, lol

nice.. heres a tip.. a heat gun or a hair dryer will do wonders in helping to remove the factory stickers.. throw the dryer on it for a few mins then they will peal off really easy.

Pressure washer. Gone in 60 seconds. :banghead:

Mine are still there after 2 years..:banghead:

This is how my safety labels ended up.attachment.php?attachmentid=6879&stc=1&d=1200633918

IMG_2858 (Medium).jpg

This is how my safety labels ended up.attachment.php?attachmentid=6879&stc=1&d=1200633918

I had one on one of my former bikes that said something like:

If you are pregnant, think you might be pregnant, have back problems, kidney problems, a heart condition, high blood pressure, any issues with anxiety, are afraid of heights, speed, flying, or loud noises, or are just a wuss, you should forget about this bike and go ride a (other brand)

I had one on one of my former bikes that said something like:

If you are pregnant, think you might be pregnant, have back problems, kidney problems, a heart condition, high blood pressure, any issues with anxiety, are afraid of heights, speed, flying, or loud noises, or are just a wuss, you should forget about this bike and go ride a (other brand)

HAH! That's a good one Gray! I love it! :applause::cool: