my new bike

haven't been on here in a while, i just got this 06 yz450f LE and love it. hopefully i will get a chance to ride it at a track before racing starts. enjoy!

DSCN1802.jpg

DSCN1801.jpg

DSCN1800.jpg

DSCN1803.jpg

DSCN1804.jpg

did you buy that new???

That's nice! I just went ugh when I saw the last picture with those factory safety labels on your rear fender because I remembered how much of a pain in the %$# they were to remove.

That's nice! I just went ugh when I saw the last picture with those factory safety labels on your rear fender because I remembered how much of a pain in the %$# they were to remove.

ya I think NASA engineered the adhesive for those, lol

nice.. heres a tip.. a heat gun or a hair dryer will do wonders in helping to remove the factory stickers.. throw the dryer on it for a few mins then they will peal off really easy.

Pressure washer. Gone in 60 seconds. :banghead:
did you buy that new???

nope, traded an 01 yz250 and an 05 yz250f for it.

Nice Bike man...welcome to the Yellow Yami club!

Mine are still there after 2 years..:banghead:

This is how my safety labels ended up.attachment.php?attachmentid=6879&stc=1&d=1200633918

IMG_2858 (Medium).jpg

This is how my safety labels ended up.attachment.php?attachmentid=6879&stc=1&d=1200633918

Thats great good work. :cool:

I had one on one of my former bikes that said something like:

If you are pregnant, think you might be pregnant, have back problems, kidney problems, a heart condition, high blood pressure, any issues with anxiety, are afraid of heights, speed, flying, or loud noises, or are just a wuss, you should forget about this bike and go ride a (other brand)

I had one on one of my former bikes that said something like:

If you are pregnant, think you might be pregnant, have back problems, kidney problems, a heart condition, high blood pressure, any issues with anxiety, are afraid of heights, speed, flying, or loud noises, or are just a wuss, you should forget about this bike and go ride a (other brand)

HAH! That's a good one Gray! I love it! :applause::cool: