I am shocked!

The February Dirtbike actually had an interesting article in it.

They had Dr. D hisself doing a de-smog on an 08 WR450.

It was the usual binocular removal, YZ throttle stop, grey wire cut and a Dr. D pipe with a quiet insert.

He used data acquistion techology with a lambda exhaust sensor to do the jetting none of which I have a clue about.

His results were a 162 main, a NCVQ#4 needle and a 48 pilot. The stock leak jet was used and he had to adjust the accelerator pump was adjust 1/2 turn in from stock.

Welp gonna have to get that issue.:banghead:

I'd scan it but I don't know about the copyright laws.

There really isn't anything in the article that I haven't posted so you might want to keep the 4.99 in your pocket.

Buy yourself a 6-pack instead.

The February Dirtbike actually had an interesting article in it.

They had Dr. D hisself doing a de-smog on an 08 WR450.

It was the usual binocular removal, YZ throttle stop, grey wire cut and a Dr. D pipe with a quiet insert.

He used data acquistion techology with a lambda exhaust sensor to do the jetting none of which I have a clue about.

His results were a 162 main, a NCVQ#4 needle and a 48 pilot. The stock leak jet was used and he had to adjust the accelerator pump was adjust 1/2 turn in from stock.

What happened to no rejetting required, hmmmm? Ah, vindication is a beautiful thing. TT Rocks! But, we knew that already...SC

Has anyone run theese settings on their own bike? I am still trying to perfect my jetting and it would be helpful to know how this set-up works with a stock pipe (no baffle) and hopefully somewhere close to sea level

Thanks

Has anyone run theese settings on their own bike? I am still trying to perfect my jetting and it would be helpful to know how this set-up works with a stock pipe (no baffle) and hopefully somewhere close to sea level

Thanks

Save yourself a huge guessing game headache and get it dyno'd.

I did it and for $160 it runs tight and crisp.

Greg