08 Skid plate...What should I get

Does anyone make a sweet Carbon one? Or what should I go with I have a Wc on my 06 kinda wanted something different.

Lightspeed has one for an '07 WR450 that might fit. It's a CF glide plate/case protector combo the extends from the top of the stock glide plate. covers the front of the frame, and the front of both cases. I'm not sure why it wouldn't fit a YZ, but it isn't listed for one.

In the event it doesn't, they do list individual glide plates and case guards.

I'm not sure why it wouldn't fit a YZ, but it isn't listed for one.

Location of the mounting tabs/nuts on the frame are different between the YZ and WR. Compare the pic above to the pics below:

DSC07726.jpg

DSC07735.jpg

I just ordered the Devol, looks good and protects! 08 yz450f

Location of the mounting tabs/nuts on the frame are different between the YZ and WR. Compare the pic above to the pics below:

DSC07726.jpg

DSC07735.jpg

Is that a moose racing skidplate?

Holy crap...that one piece lightspeed looks sweeeeeet! pricey though!

hey wes woodin, who makes that plate?

i love my gytr glide plate.. the thing is really light and holds up to some abuse..

Definately try the Hyde Racing skid plate, I have one on my 07 and love it, dosent add to the engine noise either. Made out of resin plastic like the ktm hard parts. Have one on my 250 for 2 years now and holding up really good.

Definately try the Hyde Racing skid plate, I have one on my 07 and love it, dosent add to the engine noise either. Made out of resin plastic like the ktm hard parts. Have one on my 250 for 2 years now and holding up really good.

If the Hyde is made at of the same material as the KTM hard parts one, than what is the difference between them?