Looking for a motarded XRR

Hi everybody!

I'm looking for a used XR650R 01-07' in a good condition that is settuped as a motard as well (it's very desirable). For example like this one http://www.thumpertalk.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=568714 or this one http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&sspagename=STRK%3AMEBTOX%3AIT&viewitem=&item=260199529503&_trksid=p3984.cTODAY.m238.lVI .

I live in Ukraine so I will have to ship it by ocean, so it would be great if it is not far from some seaport. I'd be very grateful for anybody who helps me to find or to buy a bike.:busted:

As on of the variants it could be a new never used bike, but 05-06' (well, I dont need it for full MSRP price).

Great thanks in advance!:banghead:

try this site, you may find one there. http://www.supermotojunkie.com/index.php

Thank you a lot! Very useful resourse! Found a few good bikes but still looking for some more though... They are not exactly what I need.

Can anybody help more?:banghead:

I have a 1996 XR600R, plated in California, but I now live in New MExico. It has all the best Motard stuff on it. VEry reliable, easy to work on goes 100mph. I will sell it for $3500.00 US Dollars. But shipping would be up to you unless you were willing to pay me extra for crating and delivering it to the trucking line. Pics upon request...

I have a 1996 XR600R, plated in California, but I now live in New MExico. It has all the best Motard stuff on it. VEry reliable, easy to work on goes 100mph. I will sell it for $3500.00 US Dollars. But shipping would be up to you unless you were willing to pay me extra for crating and delivering it to the trucking line. Pics upon request...

Thank you for the proposition. But I'd like to buy XR650R more. Also it could be WR450F but not XR600R, sorry...

Not even if it looks like this?

l_a41bfcd84a74f5686a070f7c12253ee2.jpg

this is my SuperTard 1996 XR600R, also have the 6.5 gallon Acerbis desert tank for it too.

Sorry, it's too old for me. The only bikes I need are Honda XR650R or Yamaha WR450F, nothing other.

Its not motarded, but could be what you are looking for. see my add here for my like new 2006 xr650r. should be on 1st or 2nd page of classified. "CA plated" by amaltman

Its not motarded, but could be what you are looking for. see my add here for my like new 2006 xr650r. should be on 1st or 2nd page of classified. "CA plated" by amaltman

The only question - why does it have so high price? It seems to be almost stock and shouldn't cost more than $4000... Because there are new 06' for $5K.

Not even if it looks like this?

l_a41bfcd84a74f5686a070f7c12253ee2.jpg

this is my SuperTard 1996 XR600R, also have the 6.5 gallon Acerbis desert tank for it too.

Nice bike!:cool: What kind of tires are you running? Are those Distanzas? If so, how do they do on the street and trails?

Thank you a lot! Very useful resourse! Found a few good bikes but still looking for some more though... They are not exactly what I need.

Can anybody help more?:applause:

Hi again! Can anybody else suggest me something?

Hi again! Can anybody else suggest me something?

I have a 2007 XR650R SM, but you will choke when you hear my price:crazy:

IM thinking $8,000, I have $10,400 into it. Renthal bars, acerbis handgaurds, Vapor w/temp sense, a bunch of sprockets, street legal, baja kit, machesini 17" wheels, stock wheels, motomaster 320 & caliper, HRC tip, vented side panels (black), jetted accordingly, blk f fender.

I no the bike looses value right away, but i would already be loosing over 2 grand...good choice to buy a used supermoto rather than a new 1:bonk:

650r.jpg