bolts...

anybody know a good source for bolts for the XRR? i'm looking for bolts for the shrouds up front, the seat, rear wheel stops and the plastics on the side. some of mine have been abused in the past and are just one careless twist away from having stripped heads.

RockymountianATV sells a couple metric bolt kits with varies sizes. And, if you see yourself changing out your rear sprocket soon, and need the bolts, the kits also include a set of sprocket bolts. :banghead:

I usually just go down to a hardware store that sell metric bolts and can find most repacements there that I need. Anything more fancy for special, McMaster Carr is great and things are at my door usually next day.

I have a motorcycle salvage close,they blow down wreck's and toss bolt's in a big tub,free for the taking.Just a little time digging out the good one's,Have a stock pile at home now.

thanks for all of the help, i'll check out those websites.

Check ebay too... Sometimes you can find parts bins for sale on there, or a whole tray filled with different sized metric bolts...

Oh, and I sent the brace off on Friday... :banghead:

Check ebay too... Sometimes you can find parts bins for sale on there, or a whole tray filled with different sized metric bolts...

Oh, and I sent the brace off on Friday... :busted: