08 pics

sorry guys,i know they all look the same,but crap they look good,just wanted to show you my new ride,got about and hour on it so far,its hot as hell here so ive only been able to get out early in the morning when its the coolest.im in love,handles brilliant,more than enough power for me,its an absolute pleasure to ride,ive been having a ball riding this,i thought my old 03 was pretty good,but this craps all over it.

100_1601.jpg

100_1600.jpg

100_1597.jpg

100_1594.jpg

100_1593.jpg

Swap that chain out soon or you'll also be buying new sprockets.

DID 520 o'ring gold Yeah Baby!!:banghead: What WB pie is that? E2? I want a pipe with a removable sparky.[/quote Dude, I'm happy for you! You made a great decision! I love mine and hope you have as much fun on your as I do mine. Be safe, she can get you into trouble with all the power. Oh by the way get a D.I.D. VT "T" ring chain. I have already gone through 2 ERT2's. You have to oil non o x t ring chains every 10 min it seems.

cheers guys,yeh the pipes an aluminium pro,new chain and sprockets are on the way,didnt have what i wanted in stock at my local bike shop so its coming.

hey wes is that did vt t ring chain the one thats meant for the honda,i saw that at the bike shop but i wasnt to sure which one to get,i got a did er 520mx gold chain,non o ring,so i might swap for the one your talking about.

i had the wb header on it,but i thought id try the stock header,only because of the oil filter access,i know its only loosening a couple of bolts but!!ive got to say though,i really couldnt tell the difference between the stock header and the wb header,so i decided to leave the stock one on.

cheers guys,yeh the pipes an aluminium pro,new chain and sprockets are on the way,didnt have what i wanted in stock at my local bike shop so its coming.

hey wes is that did vt t ring chain the one thats meant for the honda,i saw that at the bike shop but i wasnt to sure which one to get,i got a did er 520mx gold chain,non o ring,so i might swap for the one your talking about.

i had the wb header on it,but i thought id try the stock header,only because of the oil filter access,i know its only loosening a couple of bolts but!!ive got to say though,i really couldnt tell the difference between the stock header and the wb header,so i decided to leave the stock one on.

I noticed your pipe came with the smaller diameter end cap??? or did you change it out to that one?

how you going todds,thats the std end cap that came on the pipe,i havent tryed the aggressive end cap yet,but this progressive end cap seems to do the trick for me.

PERFECT!!!!!!! I didn't know whether you had both caps or not.

I have one of the first 08 450f's available (purchased in aug) and it is night and day better over my 06. Even though my 06 had more rip-it power, I am faster on the 08. I can throw this thing around like a 250f and wip it over the 100 footer at my local track without feeling out of control. Putting a 50 tooth rear on it made a huge difference at the track. Also changed the rear tire to a 110. Better handling in tight turns (in my opinion). I like the sound so I kept the can. can't stand a loud 4-stroker. best bike i ever owned or ridden.