06 YZ450 stock idle screw setting

I have a silly question and please don't ask me why I need to know this but, does anyone know the stock setting for the idle screw on a 2006 YZ450?

I think my daughter got a hold of it and now I am having a hard time starting it. The last time I rode the bike, it ran great. Now I can't get it to start. If changing the idle screw setting would not have anything to do with getting it started, does anyone know what else I should look at?

I try to start it the way I always have and I don't get anything that even resembles it turning over. I have pulled the plug and it it soaking wet. I dried the plug, dried the cylinder and tried it again, again, and again. Still no luck.

Please help. I hate to take it to the local shop and get charged an arm and leg to fix something simple.

Thanks.:banghead:

You might find this strange or maybe not, but I don't know. After I bought it in 06, a friend of mine at the local shop hooked me up and changed the jets for me. Thats sad, but when it come to the technical stuff, I let the experts handle it.

I might just take it back down there on Monday. They aren't too busy now anyway.