megabomb

just put a megabomb on my 07 yz450f and had to share results , big difference .I was clutching to get out of corners in 3rd and had slight bog till I got it rolling good or either shift to 2nd and right into 3rd but now it pulls hard in 3rd and wants to start pulling the front end up after I get rolling .Was worried about price verses results but real satisfied after 1 ride

just put a megabomb on my 07 yz450f and had to share results , big difference .I was clutching to get out of corners in 3rd and had slight bog till I got it rolling good or either shift to 2nd and right into 3rd but now it pulls hard in 3rd and wants to start pulling the front end up after I get rolling .Was worried about price verses results but real satisfied after 1 ride

Is this with the stock muffler?

mrd-racing.com....the best!

yes , stock exhaust and no jeting changes

I've got the same setup (07 w/megabomb) and have to concur, real noticable power difference and low end performance. Worth the 200 bucks. I found a better improvement with the throttle response with the boyesen quick shot 2. The quickshot eliminated all bog even from idle. Best 100 bucks spent on my bike

I've got the same setup (07 w/megabomb) and have to concur, real noticable power difference and low end performance. Worth the 200 bucks. I found a better improvement with the throttle response with the boyesen quick shot 2. The quickshot eliminated all bog even from idle. Best 100 bucks spent on my bike

you have the stock muffler still right? how does it fit up? i keep seeing stuff saying it only works with fmf mufflers... but i just wanna keep my stock muffler...

any pics?

FMF headers fit stock silencers fine.

the stock muffler fits fine with the fmf header I had just the megabomb but eventually got the fmf 4.1 muffler but it definitley works just fine with stock

i got the whole unit from fmf with the 4.1. i didnt really care for it. i needed more top and it just made my 06s bottom end too much. i still got it as a backup in case anything happens to the carbon pro. WB is the way to go.