HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
turbbo

Replacement plastic

6 posts in this topic

I have a 2006 Wr. I'm looking for black side panels and black fork covers. Every company I find only has replacement plastic in blue or white. Any suggestions? Where do you get your plastic from? Thanks in advance.

I just ordered a set from Gnarly Parts Canada, but they do have a US site as well. I was unable to get the shrouds in Black and had to stick with blue. This was for a 01 WR426.

I have a 2006 Wr. I'm looking for black side panels and black fork covers. Every company I find only has replacement plastic in blue or white. Any suggestions? Where do you get your plastic from? Thanks in advance.

Try -

Acerbis

Polisport

UFO

Maybe Maier :banghead:

i looked for months, even called all those companies.

you can have any color you want, as long as its white or blue. :banghead:

I fitted my '06 WR450 out with all black panels & used Polisport with a Clarke 2.8 gallon tank. Link is below; With the fork protectors they supply the YZ & as it doesn't have a speedo cable I had to zip tie the speedo cable inside but it doesn't look to bad.

http://www.polisport.com/produtos.php?ID_Familia=50&ID=62&ID_ORG=62

WedgeIsland.jpg

Cheers from Oz