What Size Clarke Gas Tank

I'm looking to purchase a clarke gas tank for my 07 yz450, I ride mostly 2 hr. Harescrambles, a lot of single track. I would like to finish the 2 hr. event w/o pitting. Any recomendations would be appreciated as to capacity. I don't want to go way over board.

Thanks!

the 2.6 should work out fine for you

I've got the Clarke 2.8 on my YZF450, I believe that is the only size they make for the 06-08. Racing desert races/hare scrambles , the most I've gotten is 56 miles or 1 1/2 hrs at race speed. Don't really see how you could pull off 2 hrs of racing on a tank. Trail riding sure, but not racing... IMS sells a 3.4 but its pretty heavy when full...

I'm looking to purchase a clarke gas tank for my 07 yz450, I ride mostly 2 hr. Harescrambles, a lot of single track. I would like to finish the 2 hr. event w/o pitting. Any recomendations would be appreciated as to capacity. I don't want to go way over board.

Thanks!

I have a 3.2 on my 07 and have finished a 2hr HS with a little left. I'm not a pro so my rate of consumption and number of laps may be different than you but the 3.2 does the job for me. I don't like the way the bike handles the first few laps when the take is full and I'm on the MX track part of the course. I don't notice the larger tank much after that.