Shipping a bike from the United States to Canada

Congradulations on your 2001 XRR Motard. :banghead:

So you bought InternalCombustion's bike.

I almost placed a bid.

Unfortunately it wasn't me who placed the winning bid, although it was a fellow Canuck that won it. He got one helluva nice bike, InternalCombustion put a lot of elbow grease and $$ into that bike and did a damn fine job of it too! :busted:

He stole that bike, there's some good deals out there this time of year.

Best time of the year to buy these types of things.

Unfortunately it wasn't me who placed the winning bid, although it was a fellow Canuck that won it. He got one helluva nice bike, InternalCombustion put a lot of elbow grease and $$ into that bike and did a damn fine job of it too! :banghead:

I was watching that bike too...and now kicking myself for not getting it. I feel like a wuss for wondering if the 7hr drive to pick it up would be worth it. :busted:

I'm that ukrainian guy who almost won that bike :banghead: So still looking for some good model...

Could you advice to me where can I find those good deals and what are they? Great thanks in advance!

Craigslist.com maybe?

I'm that ukrainian guy who almost won that bike :banghead: So still looking for some good model...

Could you advice to me where can I find those good deals and what are they? Great thanks in advance!

Don't know for sure about good deals, but there are plenty of new 07's left. I just got home from a dealer and he told me there were plenty left and could have me one in 4 or 5 days if I wanted.