Port/Polish XRL Head

no we did not get into the d ports on the head. we dont mess too much with the exhaust guide. The exhaust valve gets hot so it needs as much support as possible not to worried about that. We change the angle of the intake to the extreme by installing actual tubes into the head and closing off the siamese intake port that a stock one uses. My personal bike has stock piston stock head pipe e2 muffler, Megacycle cam and an bored out fcr and it makes 42.5 at the rear wheels. Need to get a thinner needle cause the afr is to high in the middle of the run. should make more. Planning a bigger motor in the near future though. so I dont know how much help the porting did to my motor but I do know it looks sweet.

I run a fcr too(slant), what can they be bored out to?

Dychem is a layout fluid. You can get it different colors. Blue and red are the popular ones. For what you are going to do, you can get a small bottle with a brush in it. You can get it where they sell tools and cutters for machine shops.

Dychem is a layout fluid. You can get it different colors. Blue and red are the popular ones. For what you are going to do, you can get a small bottle with a brush in it. You can get it where they sell tools and cutters for machine shops.

Ok, thanks.:banghead: