Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Bullwinkle

Need replacement bars for WR450F

5 posts in this topic

I didn't get much on the WR forum so I thought I'd ask here. I need a new set of bars for the '04 WR after looping it a few weeks back. Anybody have a suggestion for a strong set that has a similar bend to the stockers and wouldn't require any additional hardware? (And in a perfect world keep my EE guards and their original hardware.)

Thanks!

:banghead:

I have the stock bars off an 05WR brand new. PM me with offer if interested.

I purchased some stock bars from global moto for about $15. Same bend as stock and I can use all my acherbis guards without mods.

I didn't get much on the WR forum so I thought I'd ask here. I need a new set of bars for the '04 WR after looping it a few weeks back. Anybody have a suggestion for a strong set that has a similar bend to the stockers and wouldn't require any additional hardware? (And in a perfect world keep my EE guards and their original hardware.)

Thanks!

:banghead:

I'm such a moron, I thought I was on the General forum when I posted this!

:busted:

i have the stock renthal bars (perfect condition) from an 06 if your interested pm me with offer.

i also have a set of pastrana fmx bend fat bars in good condition, not bent just scratched from the handguard mounts. pm me if interested.