Lawn mower 3

Snow Blower 13

Generator 10

Total 455 Hp.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i beat that with 1 vehicle here's my baby 68 mustang 396W (Stroked 351 windsor)ford 9in 4.10 gears 4500 stall. somewhere between 450 to 500hp + 300hp nos fogger system.last time i ran at track [4 yrs ago]9.81 @ 138mph and 8.40 @142 mph on bottle .top 2 pictures were taking at cal.expo 1994.and bottom pic is in my driveway.i bought car my senior [87]year highschool for $600 at time it was gold with tan interior, no motor.it tooks me over 5 years and more $ than i care to mention to get car in present condition.now it gets to come out of storage 1 week a year for trip to "hot august nights".

my%2068%20mustang.jpg

I win.

Well, not really, it ain't my garage. I keep my bike in an a friend's airplane hangar with a King Air. That's about five or six thousand hp right there...

Best part is there is endless riding areas in every direction. Funniest or most ironic thing to happen to us since we started riding from the hangar was neighbors (other hangar occupants) complained about our noisy dirt bikes.

At an airport.

Go figure.

Do big blocks still on the stand count towards total? Does sticking the nose of my semi in the door count? SFO will probably win despite this! Hick, I take it you are not a cropduster? :DI really like guys like you...I use you to prove to my wife that I really don't spend all that much on my toys!

Freestyle, that is one sweet 'stang! '69 Camaro man myself...

Now how the heck do I measure my Dewalt's HP...? ?

Beat you all

Yz426 2002

yz250f 2002

ysr50 1988

honda xr70 2000

Craftsmen Lawn Mower 6hp front wheel drive Automatic

I got this baby ported, polished and stroked, I keep a little premix in it to keep it from seizing. It won best in its class at the Craftsmen / John Deere Hoot-N-Howdy in Backwoods, looseranie past spring.

and one cat poop eatin dawg.

and one Craftsmen Garage door openiner 1/2hp

Altogether I think Im in and about 100hp out the side door :D

Oh almost forgot my Gas RC Porsche that has I think last time I dyno;d the beast .5 hp

?

chaindrive,thanks.my biggest problem was my best freind had a 69 camero and we were in constant competition with each other.it cost me a fortune trying to have faster car than him.it seemed like for every $1000 i had to spend he only had to spend a $100 to beat me.i gave up competing against him when he had his last motor built he spent almost $20000 on just motor and trans.thats when i had to trow in the towel.if i had to spend $1000 to every $100 he spent i would of had to sell house to pay for next motor.anyone interested $29,000 you can be parking this stang next to your bike it even comes with 2 sets slicks and custom 6pt. rollcage[cant run at track without cage] mystang1.JPG

Chaindrive, as long as it’s in your garage and PREFERABLY if you can shut the door, count it. Although with that big block I don’t think you need to figure in power tools, you’ll have plenty to spare!

Limited edition, series 2000, numbered in sequence, blue printed and balanced, nuclear powered, ceramic coated exhaust, polished and ported, 3/4 hp Genie Garage door opener.

Harem, "Now that’s WACK!!!" Movie? ?