HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SniperTeamBravo

Will XR650R whlles fit an XR600R?

6 posts in this topic

no they dont.i know that much

Have you tried or are you guessing? Because from what I have been told on another site is they do.

I figgured I'd ask someone who has tried it here.

I noticed when I looked at my bro-in-laws 2000 650r next to my 1995 600r, that the brake rotor is a lot smaller on the 600r. So even if it would fit a rotor swap would be needed.

I noticed when I looked at my bro-in-laws 2000 650r next to my 1995 600r, that the brake rotor is a lot smaller on the 600r. So even if it would fit a rotor swap would be needed.

He would use the stock rotor, but are you sure he didn't have an aftermarket rotor on the 650? I looked at a ton of pics and the rotors look exactly the same diameter on both....

Have you tried or are you guessing? Because from what I have been told on another site is they do.

I figgured I'd ask someone who has tried it here.

I've been researching wheel swaps the past two weeks. I'm surprised there isn't more information. There really needs to be a Honda XR wheel swap table out there. :banghead: I've been trying to find out if XR650L wheels will fit my XR400R.

From what I've found, 650L, 650R, 1993 and newer 600R, and 400R front wheels bolt right up, they're all compatible.

Rear wheels are somewhat different. The 650R has a 20mm axle, 20mm inside diameter bearings and dust seals. Not sure if you can change those parts out with 17mm OEM parts for the 600R or not. I've found that an

XR650R rear wheel can interchange with an XR400R rear wheel by changing out the bearings, seals, and spacers for the 400R.

I'm trying to buy a second set of wheels for street/supermoto and trying to buy used. So I'm looking at any 17" supermoto wheels for XR's and trying to figure out if they will fit my 400 or not.

Good luck.