GYTR pipe

Anybody know the jetting specs for the GYTR race exhaust. Just picked one up pretty cheap on ebay and was wondering what i should change the jets to? I run sea level up to about 1500 ft elevation. Thanks

Anybody know the jetting specs for the GYTR race exhaust. Just picked one up pretty cheap on ebay and was wondering what i should change the jets to? I run sea level up to about 1500 ft elevation. Thanks

What year 450 are you talking about???? It won't be to far from the stock settings anyway, but what year are we talking about?

oh my bad man, its an '06

oh my bad man, its an '06

If you ride around sea level to 3000 ft. All you need to change is your pilot jet. go to a 45 and see how it runs with 2 turns on the fuel screw. At most you will need a 48 pilot. Keep the 165 main and the stock needle.

If you ride around sea level to 3000 ft. All you need to change is your pilot jet. go to a 45 and see how it runs with 2 turns on the fuel screw. At most you will need a 48 pilot. Keep the 165 main and the stock needle.

DIDO, I Agree:thumbsup: I was going to say keep it the same to test. Of course that is if the jetting is right to begin with.