Show me pics of your led brake light!

06 WR450 with 650 miles. I just got this yesterday and its already street legal. I will be in the process of converting it to a Supermoto.....still keeping the dirt wheels too for weekends up north.

It already has the AIS removal kit, yz throttle stop, and the snorkel removed.

My first batch of parts are going to be an Acerbis SM front fender, 05 YZ rear fender and an LED brake light, which i haven't decided yet.

post up some led brake lights please!!

picture014.jpg

homemade by myself oveer christmas - one piece - completely indestructible by anything that may hit it - can incorporate any color/colors desired - I chose blue and red for fun (advice from 8 yr old), but could even be used to incorporate blinkers and brake. - completely stealth on underside of YZ fender.

Haven't mounted it yet- shoved back into packaging of fender until I'm ready to install it after bike gets it's facelift.

DCFC0118-1.jpg

DCFC0126-1.jpg

06 WR450 with 650 miles. I just got this yesterday and its already street legal. I will be in the process of converting it to a Supermoto.....still keeping the dirt wheels too for weekends up north.

It already has the AIS removal kit, yz throttle stop, and the snorkel removed.

My first batch of parts are going to be an Acerbis SM front fender, 05 YZ rear fender and an LED brake light, which i haven't decided yet.

post up some led brake lights please!!

picture014.jpg

Gotta Love the bike in the Living Room action !!!

Lemme Guess, yer single, Right????