HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
eferm

Where can i buy a Vortex CDI?

10 posts in this topic

does anybody know if there is someone thats selling vortex cdi:s and ship to sweden?

i tried ebay but i couldn´t find one for my bike (wr 426f -02)

help!

/erik

i have checked that and there is one dealer in sweden that sells vortex but they want 770 dollars, seems to me like thats a bit to much...

does anybody know if there is someone thats selling vortex cdi:s and ship to sweden?

i tried ebay but i couldn´t find one for my bike (wr 426f -02)

help!

/erik

You can buy ex Australia through Ballards who I bought my Vortex from. They ship to international clients. At AUS$549.00 that equates to US$483.00 plus freight.

http://www.ballards.cc/index.php?module=Website&action=Text&content=1094706686596-8305

Cheers from Oz.

Pete

Does a vortex use the tps sensor ?

Yes, I absolutely loved the fact that you could go into a wet muddy corner and flip the switch to the mud mode and then roll the throttle on very early and then flip the switch back to optimum mode as you exit the corners. Good value for your riding enjoyment dollar! -- WR Dave

Does a vortex use the tps sensor ?

Definately, I checked directly with Vortex about removing it & was informed it is integral to its operation & not to remove the wire.

Great investment!! :banghead: