HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
steve_97060

Ebay special - Tommy Hofmaster Bike, 08 YZ450

9 posts in this topic

To the guy who thinks Tommy sucks...I bet you my '08 Yamaha 450 that you can't beat him. And anyone thinking about buying his bike should not hesitate as they are nice bikes. Tommy's a great guy and straight up on his bikes.

Tommy is straight up with his bikes,I almost bought one of his 06 YZ450's when he was livin' down here but the bid got out of my comfort zone,but his reserve was low so scoop it up if ya got the $$$$$$$$$$.

this thread wasn't supposed to be about Tommy, just his bike.. very low hours 08, with some nice upgrades... seemed like a decent deal...

this thread wasn't supposed to be about Tommy, just his bike.. very low hours 08, with some nice upgrades... seemed like a decent deal...

It looks like a nice ride. I think I'd peel the Fiber-Wise decals off, but other than that it looks cool. :banghead: