XR650R with RSW triple and stabilizer?

Does anyone have pics of a RSW (rswracing.com, Ron Wallace) triple clamp setup with a stabilizer? Looking at the triple and stabilizers, I'm having trouble seeing how the setup goes together.

xr650rtc.JPG

The mounting holes on the triple are not elevated, but stabilizers need room underneath for the arm...:banghead: Possibly a mount inbetween the stabilizer and triple, but someone with the setup already could help.

I remember conversing with a guy over on advrider.com about a year back about this.... a small group of XRR riders were trying to get RSWRacing to machine an under-bar mount for the scott's stabilizer....IIRC it was going to be a limited run based on demand only. I never heard back on the deal, and I simply forgot about it till now.

Maybe it would be worth it to make a call to this guy and see what the deal is. I would be interested to find out also....$95 is a pretty good deal for a top clamp.

Yeah I emailed him after finding those group buy posts. He said the two tapped holes beside the steering stem are to mount a stabilizer.

I figured I'll give him a call tomorrow if nobody on here had any ideas.

I remember conversing with a guy over on advrider.com about a year back about this.... a small group of XRR riders were trying to get RSWRacing to machine an under-bar mount for the scott's stabilizer....IIRC it was going to be a limited run based on demand only. I never heard back on the deal, and I simply forgot about it till now.

Maybe it would be worth it to make a call to this guy and see what the deal is. I would be interested to find out also....$95 is a pretty good deal for a top clamp.

$95? I have only seen these on his website for $125 plus $50 for the bar clamps. Whats up? :busted:

$95? I have only seen these on his website for $125 plus $50 for the bar clamps. Whats up? :busted:

$125 is for the xr650L triple top clamp http://rswracing.com/xr650l.htm

$95 is for the xr650R triple top clamp http://rswracing.com/xr650r.htm

$50 is the price for an additional bar clamp. I assume that $95 or $125 gets you a triple top clamp and one set of bar clamps b/c when ordering the triple clamp, you choose 7/8 or 1 1/8 in a tall or short