2006 Vs. 2008 Yz450f

I will not be there this coming week, but will definitely be there the next week. Sat the 19th. We will have a tent set up with grill. Gonna be a great day. Let me know and we will ride. In fact I will start a thread! Maybe we can get a bunch of guys together.

Ill be there:thumbsup: i pulled up the map on google, it looks pretty easy is there any hidden roads are anything i should know about.

I am still hurt so I cant ride now.. I have a kid that I am sponsoring this year David Baileys Cousin actually and Garys nephew. Kid is smoking fast and I told him we need to head to Tnt for some extra Training for him. He wrecked hard in Detroit last weekend in Ax so hes out for a month also. We are going to try and make a weekend trip to tnt in Feb. I will let you know and we can all do some riding :banghead:

I am still hurt so I cant ride now.. I have a kid that I am sponsoring this year David Baileys Cousin actually and Garys nephew. Kid is smoking fast and I told him we need to head to Tnt for some extra Training for him. He wrecked hard in Detroit last weekend in Ax so hes out for a month also. We are going to try and make a weekend trip to tnt in Feb. I will let you know and we can all do some riding :banghead:
Would love it! Let me know. Wes

Where are you at Martinsville? I live in Danville and broke both my legs last October weekend running at Sugartree. If you was there you may remember it. #5 on a Honda running VET A classes.

What are you going to do with your 06, sale it?

Ill be there:thumbsup: i pulled up the map on google, it looks pretty easy is there any hidden roads are anything i should know about.

From I-77 head south to exit 55. Take right and go past the sign that points to the left that says Blackstock. Pass this sign Shortly after this sign like 1/4 mile on right will be the sign TNT. Not good sign. Take right onto Brown Rd go approx 1.5 miles and the park will be on the right. Can't miss it.

Was it on hole shot and you went over 1st turn hard????? I was there that race was like last weekend in oct. I didnt race I watched. I saw 2 bad get offs other was over on that little small step up right after big downhill thingy. If not what happened and whERE I live in LYNCHBURG. I know alot of the guys in Danville, Wes Gauldin, Ridge Davis, Ryan Smith all the homos.

Was it on hole shot and you went over 1st turn hard????? I was there that race was like last weekend in oct. I didnt race I watched. I saw 2 bad get offs other was over on that little small step up right after big downhill thingy. If not what happened and whERE I live in LYNCHBURG. I know alot of the guys in Danville, Wes Gauldin, Ridge Davis, Ryan Smith all the homos.

Happened on the little step down before the long straight along the dam. POS 07 CRF 450 hung in neutral going up the face:banghead:

Bike slung me over the bars to the bottom of the hill. Just now getting over it. Brandon Williams is my name.

Alan Alford, Jim Ley, Kenny Merricks are some of the boys I rode with.

I think it's all in your mind! The '06 is just as good as the '08.

If you post the IMG code from photobucket instead of the HTTP, your pictures are on the thread.

(it automatically cuts as soon as you click the link and you just have to hit control V to paste it in your thread as shown below.) :banghead:

DSC_0026.jpg

Cool pics, nice bike, I almost ditched my YZ but I gonna ride 'er one more year. :ride:

WesWoodinTNT1-5-08.jpg

Finally figured out how to do this. Thanks