HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TMAC25

Magura Hydrolic clutch???

9 posts in this topic

Hey does anyone know if a Magura Hydrolic clutch off a 2005 crf450r would fit a 2006 yz450f. I was under the impresion that it was a universal part. Any input would help as I have a Magura Hydrolic clutch off my 05 crf that I would liek to put on my 06 yz450f. Thanks.

i have a mag. hydrualic clutch on my 08' YZ450F...part#mag-yz450f-04

120522. this was on my 06' YZ450F also. the kit came with a slotted barrel bushing for a different application(which i didn't need)

not sure if this will help

So im guessing no one knows the answer to this question. I guess I will just have to try and let you all know.

Most likely it will slip right on. The fluid line may be a little long, so some clever routing may be called for. I have one on my WR.

i have a mag. hydrualic clutch on my 08' YZ450F...part#mag-yz450f-04

120522. this was on my 06' YZ450F also. the kit came with a slotted barrel bushing for a different application(which i didn't need)

not sure if this will help

Hey Stroker, hows that working out for you on your 08? How much did you pay for it? Thanks.

working really well. i have a bad habit of riding the 4stokes like 2smokes. but i feel this to be a good investment for me. got it for less than 2 bills

working really well. i have a bad habit of riding the 4stokes like 2smokes. but i feel this to be a good investment for me. got it for less than 2 bills

Did you notice when your 08 was brand new, the first few times you rode it that when the motor was good and hot....like doing a 20 minute moto.....did your freeplay increase at the lever drastically??? Then if you adjusted it properly when hot...by the time it cooled down the thing was tight as a bow string??? Mine did this but it seems with the more hours i put on it, it doesn't happen as much. This is why i was thinking of the hydraulic unit.