Magura Hydrolic clutch???

Hey does anyone know if a Magura Hydrolic clutch off a 2005 crf450r would fit a 2006 yz450f. I was under the impresion that it was a universal part. Any input would help as I have a Magura Hydrolic clutch off my 05 crf that I would liek to put on my 06 yz450f. Thanks.

i have a mag. hydrualic clutch on my 08' YZ450F...part#mag-yz450f-04

120522. this was on my 06' YZ450F also. the kit came with a slotted barrel bushing for a different application(which i didn't need)

not sure if this will help

I know they work great but are they hard to install?

I just want to know if I can use this on a different bike.

So im guessing no one knows the answer to this question. I guess I will just have to try and let you all know.

Most likely it will slip right on. The fluid line may be a little long, so some clever routing may be called for. I have one on my WR.

i have a mag. hydrualic clutch on my 08' YZ450F...part#mag-yz450f-04

120522. this was on my 06' YZ450F also. the kit came with a slotted barrel bushing for a different application(which i didn't need)

not sure if this will help

Hey Stroker, hows that working out for you on your 08? How much did you pay for it? Thanks.

working really well. i have a bad habit of riding the 4stokes like 2smokes. but i feel this to be a good investment for me. got it for less than 2 bills

working really well. i have a bad habit of riding the 4stokes like 2smokes. but i feel this to be a good investment for me. got it for less than 2 bills

Did you notice when your 08 was brand new, the first few times you rode it that when the motor was good and hot....like doing a 20 minute moto.....did your freeplay increase at the lever drastically??? Then if you adjusted it properly when hot...by the time it cooled down the thing was tight as a bow string??? Mine did this but it seems with the more hours i put on it, it doesn't happen as much. This is why i was thinking of the hydraulic unit.