HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Himsa123

2007 WR 450 rear fender?

43 posts in this topic

To the best of my knowledge no one makes one.... yet

Most have used a YZ fender and adapted it to work, do a search and you'll find some guys that have done it:ride:

garage.php?do=viewattachment&attachmentid=51757

This is a white UFO rear fender with tail light for the WR. Hooked up no problem and has the proper inset for the eletrical (CDI I think?)

Does anyone know where i can order a rear fender for a 07 wr 450 in white? Thanks.

how come you need a new fender already?:banghead:

just trying to go all white. thinking about painting it but not sure how it would turn out.hmm

Could you post a rear view of the fender. Did it come with the "drop-down" to attach a license plate to, or did you add that? If so, what brand are you using? Also, is the tail light LED and does it have a stop-light integrated into it? Thanks.

garage.php?do=viewattachment&attachmentid=52254

Did it come with the "drop-down" to attach a license plate to, or did you add that? If so, what brand are you using? Also, is the tail light LED and does it have a stop-light integrated into it? Thanks.

This is the running light the brake light is much brighter. Yes it came with the drop down (mud flap/ license plate holder). It is an UFO Rear wr fender. Yes it does have the stop-light intergrated into it and it works great.

This is the running light the brake light is much brighter. Yes it came with the drop down (mud flap/ license plate holder). It is an UFO Rear wr fender. Yes it does have the stop-light intergrated into it and it works great.

Thank much!

LED?

Don't the cops pull you over with duct tape all over your license plate? :smirk:

how bout hooking us up with link to ufo

it was on a previuos thread but can not find it anymore thank you for trouble

This was the answer I got from UFO -

We brought some WR sets in special from Italy. They have the led light in

the rear fender, but there are no headlight

cowls only complete headlight units.

DAVE ANTOLAK

President

TUF RACING/UFO PLASTICS USA

9341 State Route 23

Waterman, IL 60556

dave@tufracing.com

tel:

fax:

mobile:

815-264-9062

815-264-9009

630-373-4646

Dang, I would love to see a pic of a white headlight assembly. That would complete the package (front & rear fender, shrouds, and front cowl) and look awesome.

Ben