HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jetfuel

Photoshop + Winter Boredom

11 posts in this topic

Everone has there own idea of what a new Honda 650 dualsport should be like and there have been numerous debates about it.. So I just thought I'd throw this out and see if anyone else would like contribute with a little "visual" speculation/imagination..:banghead::busted:2001-Honda-XR650L.jpg I based this one on the "L" because of its Legendary Legacy..:D

Man, I can't believe you went with an Air cooled engine! Were not suppose to be going backwards here :banghead: I like the 450X front end though!

Cromoly steel frames are lighter then the XR650R's aluminum frame by as much as 15 pounds!! The flex of those steel frames and the lack of flex of the aluminum frame is why the aluminum frame on the XR650R is better but, the newer generation IV twin spar frames are way lighter then both and do not flex.

ok heres my version of what its going to be and someone write this down...

The new TRX700 engine which is the 650R engine punched to a 683cc fuel injected electric start, stuffed into the as you know 650R, add some lights and boom! There you have it! good theory huh? I really do think they'll use that motor for the new CRF700L