Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
steve_97060

06 YZ 125 handlebar dimensions

10 posts in this topic

Does anyone happen to know what are the dimensions for the stock YZ 125 handlebars for an 06?

Width =

Rise =

Sweep =

thanks...

Renthal # 790 bend I have a pair from my '06 like new still I took off don't like that bend.

are you sure those are the same dimensions as the stock bars? I am trying to find the comparable bar from Pro Taper but the measurements appear to be quite different between the two companies...

I have a 2006 YZ 125, and I have Pro Taper YZ High bend bars. I like them better than the stock bars.

100_2584.jpg

pro taper yz high, is the closest you can get to the 07+ stock pro tapers, i have them on my 05 and my brother has stock on his 07 and they feel pretty much the same, from what i have heard the 07+ pro taper stock bend is yamaha only and they cant sell it, have to get the through yamaha and they are $$$$$$, but pro taper came out with the yz high which is almost identical.

I have a 2006 YZ 125, and I have Pro Taper YZ High bend bars. I like them better than the stock bars.

100_2584.jpg

are those contours on your YZ?

are those contours on your YZ?

Yes, I have used the Contour bar on a few of my bikes they seem to hold up well.

Hey sorry to bring up an old thread, but which oversize mounts did ya'll use? Al I can find are rubber mounts or solid mounts that add height.