teathered kill switch ? need a little help

well i want to get a teathered kill switch for my 06 yz 450 but i cant seem to find one for the dirtbike. but i have found them for the YFZ 450 quad so my ? is would the teatherd kill switch work from a quad to a dirtbike?

thanks guys

also do they even make them for dirtbikes

well i want to get a teathered kill switch for my 06 yz 450 but i cant seem to find one for the dirtbike. but i have found them for the YFZ 450 quad so my ? is would the teatherd kill switch work from a quad to a dirtbike?

thanks guys

also do they even make them for dirtbikes

I am not a 100% but the engines are the "same", I would think it would work fine.

My question is why would you want a teatherd kill switch for bike? A quad can keep going with no rider... a bike just falls to one side.

I am not a 100% but the engines are the "same", I would think it would work fine.

My question is why would you want a teatherd kill switch for bike? A quad can keep going with no rider... a bike just falls to one side.

the reason is because im doing iceracing and you have to have it on there. plus when you fall on black ice your bike can just keep sliding.