Supercross opener

How many of you BRP fans will be at the opener this Saturday? Ill be there sitting in the Kawasucki area cuz the woman got her friend a job at the distribution center and they get employee tickets for cheap with a catered lunch and some free stuff also, so we get tickets with them BUT you can be assured i WONT be wearing green LOL

You Suck !..........................I will be here at home in NY state freezing my a$$ off . But I will be perched on my couch come sat. night to watch it live on Speed. Maybe I will even go out in the garage and pet the BRP before the race. Then come in and pet my girlfriend (a Stewart fan) . :banghead:

Have fun!

LOL... The Kawi section is open to the sky and rain is predicted for Saturday night... :banghead:

and how do you know this? only section that isnt open to rain is the nose bleeds so oh well. Rain for tomorrow through sunday but thats fine with me. Will suck if its a mud fest for sure.

You Suck !..........................I will be here at home in NY state freezing my a$$ off . But I will be perched on my couch come sat. night to watch it live on Speed. Maybe I will even go out in the garage and pet the BRP before the race. Then come in and pet my girlfriend (a Stewart fan) . :banghead:

Have fun!

as in tony? yuck

as in tony? yuck

No, Bubba...........if he can keep it on two wheels he should do well . Down side, no Ricky Carmicheal to give him a run for his money . Hopefully Alessi or someone can hang with James for a couple of laps so i dont fall a sleep !

ask DENN, he knows how to wash a bike!!!!:banghead:

LMAO now now im rehabilitated DONT tempt me to post on this subject again.

they dont wash they just pull another out the trialer for every practic,qualifier, and main.

Four days of rain are expected to hit the Southland beginning tomorrow, with the brunt of the storm forecast for Saturday, when up to 10 inches of rain could fall in the mountains, forecasters said.

The weather system will barrel through Southern California in three waves -- moderate, strong and weaker -- that are expected to peak Thursday, Saturday and Sunday, respectively, said National Weather Service spokesman Bill Hoffer in Oxnard.

The storm could bring the most rain to Southern California since 2005, and possibly even since the 1990s, said Stan Wasowski, a weather service forecaster in San Diego.

"It's going to seem like a lot because we've gone a while without seeing much rain," he said.

The weather could lead to mudslides on fire-ravaged hillsides, forecasters said.

"The ground is dry, it can soak up quite a bit of water. But once we get into the rain on Saturday, that's when the problems could start because the ground is already wet," Wasowski said.

One to three inches of rain is expected to fall Saturday in the valleys and eight to 10 inches could drop in mountain areas in Los Angeles, San Bernardino and Riverside counties, Wasowski said.

Heavy rainfall is also expected in Orange County, where six to eight inches of rain could fall Saturday in the foothills.

Though the storm is shaping up to be one of the largest in several years, forecasters noted that things could change.

"It appears it could be that way, but we won't know until it actually hits," Hoffer said.

paloma.esquivel@latimes.com

WELL you all missed a bitched race, weather was perfect as we got there it was still a bit light and you could see clouds were very thin and splotchy cuz you could see blue sky. Temp was low 50s so not bad and it didnt rain TILL...we left and got down the road a few miles HAHA Races were awesome and they had the track covered thru the day to help with mud and it turned out awesome as they were doing triples in early practice and come 7pm they were doing anything they wanted as the track guys rule and cleaned it up alot. Ill be back to Anaheim 2 and San Diego