Heavy Duty Clutch Cover?

Poked a hole in mine this weekend. The covers are thin and can't take much of a beating so I hope there is alternative manufacturer who makes heavier duty covers. I've googled every possible word assortment I can, searched this forum, and I've found nothing.

Any suggestions? I have to get one ordered immediately so I can have it in time for the D38 race this weekend.

Thanks!:banghead:

With the holiday tomorrow, I'd be trying to patch the broken one as it might not be possible to get one in time.

I'm not sure if there is an aftermarket even available. Hinson doesn't make one.

Mike,

Looks like you finally upgraded to a new Pig huh? I'm jealous now since you have a 07!

Anyway a buddy of mine ended up finding a company who makes a reinforced outer aluminum cover and I'm going to try that. I'll post the link later. $20 for the cover! Good deal.

See you this weekend:ride:

Josh

josh- get me that link!

Mike

i guess you can no longer post links to non paying sponsers product here???

so for the link posted it is motorcycleproducts dot org

Mike,

Well thanks to TT we just wasted a good chunk of time. Both of us are posting the same link.

Atleast we found something! Good luck Sunday!:banghead:

i kinda thought so as there are no other options.:banghead:

I would give you mine if i wasnt going to be out on the course on my bike...

you want my cracked one, it only leaks a little?

Mike

Mike,

Appreciate the offer but I think I'm just going to JB weld it today. The leak isn't that bad so the JB weld should hold (I hope).

Josh

I have been trying to get TT to unblock my link for a long time. Maybe you guys can talk to them and get them to unblock it. In the mean time you can use some alternative links. I don't have their links blocked on my sights.

advmp.org

bar-risers.com

offroadbikes.org

Perry

i guess you can no longer post links to non paying sponsers product here???

so for the link posted it is motorcycleproducts dot org