Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Wes Woodin

Post pics of your "White" 2008

42 posts in this topic

Absolutely beautiful machine, WW. There's just something about the white that's got me...sweet lookin' machine.

Thanks man! Happy New Year!

1 person likes this

looks like u got the R&D powerbowl.. how do u like it?

Well after messing around with it for about 10 min?........... I love it. It rocks. I do need to go to a 52 pilot, whereas I am running a 50 now and still has a little bog. 10 times better than stock though! P.M. me if your interested in getting one.

nice lookin bike Wes - the red and white go together nice.

Jim - definitely like the bike withthe white plastics better - the red rims are sweet

thanks, I like the white as well. my bike is an 06 with white

P1010006.jpg

Jim looks great. What is Bars Racing? We have Barrs Competition here in Shelby, NC. They build racing engines. Happy New Year!

thanks Wes, My boy was drooling when he looked at the pictures of your 08 it looks great. barsracing.com is a local team that my son is a member of. if you get the chance check it out

Wes do you realize how much sicker your bike would be with red rims? Your bike is really sweet as it is, but i think those red rims would be an extra plus. You should buy some!:banghead:

Wes do you realize how much sicker your bike would be with red rims? Your bike is really sweet as it is, but i think those red rims would be an extra plus. You should buy some!:banghead:

I would really like to get red rims. I wish they made excel a60 in red.