HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
dylanr

How about the FMF t4?

6 posts in this topic

i have been searching for months looking for the perfect exhaust , just when i think i find the right one, another one shows up, does anyone have the fmf titanium 4 exhaust, the can and midpipe is only $99 from FMF. hows it sound, is it real loud, good performance????

I have the FMF Factory 4 titanum and mid pipe on my XRL.I does have good performance,but is alittle on the loud side.It has a cool bark,but when I'm trying to creap,it gets on my nerves.You can buy a quite incert for the Factory4.I'm going to get 1 soon.

I have the FMF Factory 4 titanum and mid pipe on my XRL.I does have good performance,but is alittle on the loud side.It has a cool bark,but when I'm trying to creap,it gets on my nerves.You can buy a quite incert for the Factory4.I'm going to get 1 soon.

I have the FMF Ti4 and the quiet core is absolutely worthless in my opinion....its not really any quieter, just a more annoying loud pitched exhaust noise....you can definitely tell the power reduction with it in too. Just what I've found.

loud seems to be the thing with alot of straight open exhaust , like my disc style WB E2. LOVE FMF but ill stay with what i got on the bike