How about the FMF t4?

i have been searching for months looking for the perfect exhaust, just when i think i find the right one, another one shows up, does anyone have the fmf titanium 4 exhaust, the can and midpipe is only $99 from FMF. hows it sound, is it real loud, good performance????

i just looked back on the fmf site, it said you have to get the fmf mid pipe with the exhaust

The $99.00 is for the mid pipe only. The muffler is another $249.00

jbo

I have the FMF Factory 4 titanum and mid pipe on my XRL.I does have good performance,but is alittle on the loud side.It has a cool bark,but when I'm trying to creap,it gets on my nerves.You can buy a quite incert for the Factory4.I'm going to get 1 soon.

I have the FMF Factory 4 titanum and mid pipe on my XRL.I does have good performance,but is alittle on the loud side.It has a cool bark,but when I'm trying to creap,it gets on my nerves.You can buy a quite incert for the Factory4.I'm going to get 1 soon.

I have the FMF Ti4 and the quiet core is absolutely worthless in my opinion....its not really any quieter, just a more annoying loud pitched exhaust noise....you can definitely tell the power reduction with it in too. Just what I've found.

loud seems to be the thing with alot of straight open exhaust, like my disc style WB E2. LOVE FMF but ill stay with what i got on the bike