Akrapovic Exhaust for 08 YZ450f

Has anyone used the Evolution TI pipe with Hexogonal muffleron an 08 yz450F? I heard that the fit and finish were second to none and that the pipes had more over rev, and better pull through the whole spectrum, kinda of like the Yosi RS-2 Diamond.

I second that I want to hear the report as well. My friend put a yoshi on his 250'f and loves it. Im a white bros guy all the way though.

I second that I want to hear the report as well. My friend put a yoshi on his 250'f and loves it. Im a white bros guy all the way though.

It's a close second with Yoshi. I have ordered a Akrapovic. Now the Yoshi I can get but it is the difference between $20. I believe the Akrapovic and the Yoshi are the best made on the market. The Akrapovic IMO is the BEST on the market. I ordered the Hexoginal TI pipe. It is what a lot of the Factory team will be using in the future. Yamaha is already using them. I'll keep you posted. Happy New Year.:banghead:

Where is the best place to buy a system?

Wes what happened with the DRD pipe system - are you not happy with it?

does akrapovic make pipes for the yz 450f 08 model. cuz when i checked on the site the pipes were available only for the '10 and above.