Video @ Xr 650 Turbo from Sweden!!

Enjoy!!!

/ Christer

That made my liver quiver.

oh my God what the f@#%$#%#$^% is that?:banghead:

very nice!

Not impressed. Ok, so congrats, you can hit the rev limiter, wound out on dusty roads with motard tires. Hello, that back tires just spinning and not getting any grab. Time for a valve adjustment?:banghead:

Nice video :banghead:

Edit: Lägg upp den på Sh med :busted:

Yeah just bought a 660turbo sled! This turbo is very interesting.......

Not impressed. Ok, so congrats, you can hit the rev limiter, wound out on dusty roads with motard tires. Hello, that back tires just spinning and not getting any grab. Time for a valve adjustment?:banghead:

I dont know man. Sure his tire may have been spinning like crazy....but that dude looked like he was hauling some serious @ss in that vid. That bike looks like its pretty nasty...

Loy: den kommer ju från sh. Boost har länkat den själv! :busted:

I have another one on ice, but I don´t know how/where to post it! :banghead:

/Christer

put it here, just like the other one.

Forget the "R" - that's to be expected. Did you notice the nice powerslide and wheelie from the "L"? That was the surprising part to me.:banghead: BTW, I'm not knocking the video, I enjoyed it.

Forget the "R" - that's to be expected. Did you notice the nice powerslide and wheelie from the "L"? That was the surprising part to me.:banghead: BTW, I'm not knocking the video, I enjoyed it.

i think that was an R also. dont think they get the L over there.

Correct, the other pig was a "R". I have not seen any "L" in Sweden.

Loy: den kommer ju från sh. Boost har länkat den själv! :D

I have another one on ice, but I don´t know how/where to post it! :busted:

/Christer

Lägg upp den på megaupload.com eller rapidshare.com

I wan't too see the bad ass pig :banghead:

I say mount up a knobby rear and see what it will do in the dirt. Hehe, when you sell it, be sure to put "never raced" in the ad.

I stand corrected. Bummer!

Correct, the other pig was a "R". I have not seen any "L" in Sweden.

There is some "L´s" in Sweden around 20 or so!

/Christer

That was just the 120hp version..... just wait to the summer and you vill se the 170hk version :banghead: toppspeed on road 16 -37 gearing 225 kmt revlimiter

Builder.....

You and me Boost @ all forums over the globe!! :busted: . Is it ok with you if i upload the ice XR turbo video? That is if i have computer-skills enough!!! :banghead: . In case of succes i can put a link on Sh to.

/ Christer

Do it :banghead:

It's not that hard, use the links I posted :busted: