Braking rotor dilema?

I just picked up some supermotowheels for my 2006 yz450f, the front has the Motomaster flame racing disc, I dont have a caliper relocation bracket which goes for $100, My dilema is should i just get a ebc 280mm for both sets of rims, the dirt rims and the supermoto rims that way i can swap out faster. would i be at a disadvantage with the 280mm compared to the 320mm, im not a pro and i will probobly race like 1 supermoto race a month. or should i just pick up a ebc 320mm rotor and bracket for the dirt wheels and use the bracket for both sets of wheels. will running a 320mm on the dirt be bad.

Well you already spent the money on the wheels and such whats another 100.00? Just get the bracket.:banghead:

The 320 is quite a lot of brake in the dirt. You may find it a bit rich. OTOH, the 280 will be noticeably less powerful than the 320 on pavement, but you may get by with it if you mostly race SM for fun, have a good grip, and the brake doesn't fade from heat.

The 320 is quite a lot of brake in the dirt. You may find it a bit rich. OTOH, the 280 will be noticeably less powerful than the 320 on pavement, but you may get by with it if you mostly race SM for fun, have a good grip, and the brake doesn't fade from heat.

The smallest of ruts will grab a 320mm for sure. Sometimes even a 280mm. Get the bracket:thumbsup: