Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
sean06

A few pics of my new DR.D pipe

17 posts in this topic

I got a the newer style ti dr. d pipe for christmas:applause: Took a few shots for anyone who is interested. The pipe fits great and doesnt look to bad either:thumbsup:

good2-1.jpg

good3-1.jpg

good4.jpg

good5.jpg

good7.jpg

hey that bike looks familiar........is it the brother or sister of mine? I like the hub/wheel color almost as much as mine

YZFShed014.jpg

YZFShed012.jpg

Sean06 and Ga426...those are sweet looking bikes! Dang motocrossers, your bikes don't get wasted/dented/scratched like mine does from plowing over rocks and logs, crashing into trees and sliding/tumbling down hills :banghead:

I got a the newer style ti dr. d pipe for christmas:applause: Took a few shots for anyone who is interested. The pipe fits great and doesnt look to bad either:thumbsup:

good2-1.jpg

good3-1.jpg

good4.jpg

good5.jpg

good7.jpg

Do you have a pic from the back of the bike showing the pipe and how it lines up? Thanks

Absolutely loving the Yellow guys, gold hubs make it look like a SE 06 Anney R1. Im going yellow to match my new Anny R1, powder coating the frame black and what not. Love the yellow bikes, but got to say White bros carbon pro would look much better my friend.

BTW GA426...who makes those upper fork tube graphics? I like.

they are FX KYB on fake carbon Fiber backgrounds mounted on Lightspeed real CF upper fork guards

Absolutely loving the Yellow guys, gold hubs make it look like a SE 06 Anney R1. Im going yellow to match my new Anny R1, powder coating the frame black and what not. Love the yellow bikes, but got to say White bros carbon pro would look much better my friend.

agreed it would look better but it will be wasted on the first getoff.....I refuse to buy any CF pipe as they are prone to damage and blowouts more easily than Alum or Ti....but yes they look a lot tricker:applause:

Nice bikes guys!!! Do you even ride those pretty things or do you just use them to pull chicks??