God rest ye merry, gentlemen

To all of you, may the season find you well, and at peace, and the spirit remain with you always.

Merry Christmas

:banghead:

right back at yea grey.. merry christmas to all

You'al have a blessed day tomorrow from Texas.

Merry Christmas to all.

Thanks!, You To everyone

Thanks Gray and other Yzers..

Merry Christmas to you all..

Merry Christmas to all. Everybody stay safe.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everyone....may 2008 be the best yet!:banghead:

thanks gray..

and to all TT er's a merry christmas.

jay

Day Late, and a dollar short...but hope everyone had a Merry Christmas and have a safe New Year!!!!:banghead:

So did anybody get any good bike parts for Christmas?

I got some new Excel rims (blue). I already have blue rims, but mine are in bad shape. I got a few other things, but mostly a bunch of crap. Now, I've got to order some spokes and lace up a set of wheels. :banghead:

No mc parts or acc this year. Mama's got the "frown" on as I broke my lh collar bone in sept and one of riding partner broke both arms about 2 weeks before that......

So no cool toys this year, but wait till next year !!!!

My girlfriend gave me a Scott's steering damper with the BRP submount kit :banghead:

My girlfriend gave me a Scott's steering damper with the BRP submount kit :busted:

Awesome gift. :banghead:

Have a great/safe holiday season!

So did anybody get any good bike parts for Christmas?

I got some new Excel rims (blue). I already have blue rims, but mine are in bad shape. I got a few other things, but mostly a bunch of crap. Now, I've got to order some spokes and lace up a set of wheels. :banghead:

new blue renthal sprocket and a new renthal chain, forgot the model but it looks good. now i want to load my bike with more billet parts haha.

i wanted more bike parts but i got a new knife, and its really nice and i'm afraid of how much this one cost. :busted: