scotts damper oil fill mount

The initial start of this thread was unclear to me as well. I did not know of the "oil fill mount", or the description of it. So, we should all know the mount option could be called this.. now we can ride! :banghead::busted:

YES WE CAN ! AND WE CAN ALSO GO SAILING HERE IN CALIFORNIA :banghead:

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE,EVEN YOU MIGUELITO :busted::D:D:D

YES WE CAN ! AND WE CAN ALSO GO SAILING HERE IN CALIFORNIA :busted:

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE,EVEN YOU MIGUELITO :D:D:D:D

Where are you sailing? I am from SD and sail also...:banghead:

San Pedro,CA. In Hurracain Gulch,Out to long beach to the oil islands and out to catalina if are all willing to get wet and dodge the freighters :banghead::busted::D :D :D

Hey is it worth it to be a TT member ? Are the perks worth the 30.00 a year?

Is this how the photos are put up and seen ? Anybody ?

San Pedro,CA. In Hurracain Gulch,Out to long beach to the oil islands and out to catalina if are all willing to get wet and dodge the freighters :banghead::busted::D :D :D

Hey is it worth it to be a TT member ? Are the perks worth the 30.00 a year?

Is this how the photos are put up and seen ? Anybody ?

You can post your garage, (your bikes), and any photo you wish without being a member. The membership dues are to support this site which is cool. Think about all the info you receive throughout the year?

I agree, thanks for the info I think i am going to join.All the help I recived on my new toy the last 2 mos. from the guys here was the greatest thing because the shops around here were not very helpful, however i did get a lot of help and parts from XRs only from Mike Jacov :banghead:

LOL DENN! havent even been back 2 weeks and your back in it! ATTA BOY!:banghead:

YOU know how i dooze it baby!!!

The initial start of this thread was unclear to me as well. I did not know of the "oil fill mount", or the description of it. So, we should all know the mount option could be called this.. now we can ride! :banghead::busted:

all the terminology around this topic (dampers) is odd...

damper / steering stabilizer

post / pin / tower

forward mount / top mount / front mount / sub mount / head-tube mount

Oil fill mount? Sounds odd but what else can you call it? Dunno.

just got back from riding for 2 days and got a good laugh out of all of this. TT never lets you down.

happy new years,

Mike

You been riding while we been arguing about oil fill mounts?

C'mon dude.

You been riding while we been arguing about oil fill mounts?

C'mon dude.

my bad. off to other folders to reply to topics on bikes i dont own...later.