HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
426fred

YYYYYEEEEEEESSSSSSSSS!!!!!

5 posts in this topic

Hi,

my bike passed the DMV inspection, or re-inspection, about an hour ago. A friend helped me with the final preparations yesterday evening, so the headlight was ok, brakelight worked, etc etc.

Now I just have to wait for the OK from the DMV to get registered, so I can insure the blue best - maybe tomorrow.

Anyway, I will drive it in earnest on Saturday :D even if all the DMV stuff isn´t finnished by then I WILL drive :) . I have waited long enough now, the urge to drive needs to be satisfied :D .

Hopefully I will write a racereport on Monday.

Se ya,

///Fredrik

Hey Fred!

The beast is now loose! Running AND legal! A set of buddy pegs and you'll be cruisin' for chicks!

(Nothing like a wheelie machine for getting 'em to hold on tight) :D

Good Job!

Hey Yamakazee, I think I need to do like you and add more goodies to my bike & tag line. It might make my posts look shorter... :)

[ April 04, 2002: Message edited by: Chaindrive ]

Yeeesss!!! Again.

Called the insurance company this morning and yepp, the info from DMV had been logged at the correct database so I could (and did) insure my Scoot :D . Then I went to the homepage of the goverment that keeps track of all motorvehicles (yes snowmobiles too) and requested, from that page, that I wanted my WR to be fully, totally and legally registered - it took 0.3 millisec´s and it was done :) .

This means that my bike is now totally legal and I can go off-roading tomorrow with a clear concsience (sp?) :D:D:D:D

I´ll let You know on Monday how it went!

Se ya,

///Fredrik

Congratulations! I was lucky, my dealer registered mine as a street bike. I had a tag in hand the very same day. toook about a month to make it reallly street legal though. maybe there is something good to be said about Ohio