Quick ratio throttle

My throttle seems to twist all the way around the bar.I'm exaggrating,but it does turn a long ways. I was wondering if anybody is using a 1/4 or 1/2 turn throttle on their XRL?Any pics?

I 'think' "Thumper Racing" has them?, or at least, used to have them

might be worth a shot would prolly take some getting used to. Ive never used one and dont think i would ever try one as i dont have any problems getting er WFO.

I've got a quick ratio throttle assembly from Motion Pro on my L. I put it on when I installed my Edelbrock Pumper. IMHO it makes a nice improvement in throttle response when coupled to the Eddy. Wheelies are almost unavoidable now when I crack the throttle. I pretty much have to lean my big fat ass forward or the wheel comes up every time. :banghead:

might be worth a shot would prolly take some getting used to. Ive never used one and dont think i would ever try one as i dont have any problems getting er WFO.

I got a couple screws in my right wrist,thats keeps my wrist from moving as far as it use to.

how bout an atv thumb throttle?:banghead:

how bout an atv thumb throttle?:banghead:

Well,I'm not that immobile.lol:bonk: Maybe I should try and take all the slack from the cable.

Search this forum. There was a thread about this a while ago and there were a few good links in there.

how much is that motion pro, and will it work on the R

how much is that motion pro, and will it work on the R

I think it's around $30.00,and I also think it's for a single throttle cable and aftermarket carb.Maybe someone with more knowledge will chime in.Are you still running the stock CV carb?

I think it's around $30.00,and I also think it's for a single throttle cable and aftermarket carb.Maybe someone with more knowledge will chime in.Are you still running the stock CV carb?

The one that I got for my L is a Straight Push-Pull Throttle and the price was $19.90. You can find it under the "Controls" section of the Motion Pro web site. I also ordered a set of cables with mine, I'm pretty sure stock cables won't work with it as it's a totally different setup than the stock POS on the L.

Did the Motion Pro help much?

Did the Motion Pro help much?

Yes. :banghead:

Coupled to the Edelbrock Pumper it made the world of difference. However, I don't know if a stock carb could handle the quicker idle to WOT progression without bogging or flooding. :busted:

i have a flatslide pumper on mine, it does still have the push pull throttle cables