HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Dougie

Takes a licking...

5 posts in this topic

Just an observation while I skirt my duties at work.

Are you as amazed as I am sometimes at the abuse these bikes take? Everytime I ride 50 miles balls to the wall, throw the bike is a crash or neglect to maintain it properly, I can't help but bow down to the manufacturers. I wish I can get my vehicles to be a fraction as reliable as dirtbikes are.

I too beleive these bikes are bullet proof, maybe even nuke proof, when i look at my mates Husaberg 501 that twice now has had to turn back at the start of a ride with engine failure, makes me realize just how tough these things are, he dosent even give it a hiding, even big crashes causing dislocated shoulders and things, havent even bent the handle bars. :)

Just amazing isn't!! I've beat mine like a rented mule and it just keeps getting better. Change the oil/clean the air filter and just go riding. :)