value of stock tank?

Ive got one that is practically brand new off my 07 650R also that I need to sell

I'll sell mine for 5 bucks less than this guy:p

Well the guy buying my old pile(litterally it was the bike with no wheels on it the seat sitting in a box with extra parts, no plastics...but it ran fine. He bought it for a high school small engine repair class he teaches so i hooked him up...)didnt want the tank, well he had one allready!

I might put it on craigslist ir put it in the attic for a while I'm not really sure.

Thanks for all the responses!

If i was to sell my stock tank app. how could i get for it? Has anyone bought one or seen what they go for on Ebay?

i looked around and couldnt get a #.

Thanks

Mike

CAUTION - WARNING - WARNING - DANGER, WILL ROBINSON!

Albeit most opt to remove the stock tank and replace with aftermarket for extended range, I advise you do nto throw away or sell the OEM tank. They list for $520.00 NEW. One day will come when the bikes are old 20 years from now and that dusty (new) tank sitting on your shelf will bring a very nice price. Case in point - on e-bay there was a 1972 XL-250 NOS tank some time ago that went for $1,500 - INSANE! but the day will come when resto folks will be looking for NOS or good used parts. It is also nice IF you ever sell your bike to be able to make it look all OEM witha shiny new tank on it vs a aftermarket tank. Just my humble .02 cents.

I'm with you on that one. I keep all of the take off items from my bikes and stick them in a box. I may never use those parts again, but then again, I've made that statement before. I finally ended up tossing my 650R tank in the dumpster (as mentioned above) because my bike got stolen, and so I had no reason to keep it. I did however, give my other box of parts to a buddy with the same bike.