GASGAS Dealer in Maryland?

Hey guys i am in the market for a new bike, i have a 2001 CR125 right now but have been looking at KTMs and GASGAS bikes online. Im a trail junky so the GASGAS is set up right out of the box for exactly what i want and need, plus i have always heard great things about the bikes.

Anyone that lives in Maryland, where do you guys get your GASGAS bikes. I couldnt find a dealer:thumbsdn:

Thanks a bunch!

Also if i may ask, how do you guys like your 07 GASGAS EC250's? Do these bikes have a lot of bottom end? Are they good right out of the box or do you need to buy (i.e pipe, reeds) to get them woods worthy? All in all how do you guys feel the GASGAS matches up against the KTM-Yamahas and Hondas? Thanks

Thanks a bunch!

Also if i may ask, how do you guys like your 07 GASGAS EC250's? Do these bikes have a lot of bottom end? Are they good right out of the box or do you need to buy (i.e pipe, reeds) to get them woods worthy? All in all how do you guys feel the GASGAS matches up against the KTM-Yamahas and Hondas? Thanks

It's all personal preference. You do not need to mod them to be race ready for offroad like the Yamaha's or Honda's since they are MX bikes. The KTM's are definitely not better, just similar. There are way more KTM's in the woods than anything but one amazing thing I've noticed over the years is how many GG riders that are coming off of KTM's and won't go back. GG needs to start marketing in the US better, they have a product that should sell like crazy.

It's all personal preference. You do not need to mod them to be race ready for offroad like the Yamaha's or Honda's since they are MX bikes. The KTM's are definitely not better, just similar. There are way more KTM's in the woods than anything but one amazing thing I've noticed over the years is how many GG riders that are coming off of KTM's and won't go back. GG needs to start marketing in the US better, they have a product that should sell like crazy.

I plan to race C class hare scrambles here on the east coast. I dont plan to mod the bike to death. What im looking for is if the stock pipe is worth anything and stuff like that. Once i dish out the money for this bike i just want it to run good like it is. Im mainly looking for a good torquey bike that i can use but i really dont want a 4 stroke because im a 2 stroke guy:thumbsup: I have read alot about both KTM and GASGAS. My buddys all have the KTMs and they are great bikes but i want to be different and the gasgas bike i think will really meet everything im looking for in a woods bike i can race or putt around on!

Thanks for the replies so far guys

They are purpose built woods bikes. The best there is........ You won't have to do anything but setup for your weight in suspension and jetting for your area..:busted:

Thats what i was hoping to hear! Thanks a bunch.

But i was talking to my dad a little bit tonight, he was just going over the things i would need to consider before buying this bike.

im in Maryland so i would have o have it shipped in a crate to my house, were would i go if i needed it worked on by a shop. I have a Honda/yamaha/ktm dealer about 45 minutes from my house but i dont think they can work on the bike while its under warrenty because there not an officail GASGAS dealer? maybe i should call and talk to them.. what do you guys think :banghead:

I have a Honda/yamaha/ktm dealer about 45 minutes from my house but i dont think they can work on the bike while its under warrenty because there not an officail GASGAS dealer? maybe i should call and talk to them.. what do you guys think :banghead:

Having a GG dealer close by would be nice but you can easily live without one, lots of GG owners don't have dealers close. Parts are plentiful and they ship them quickly. You should be able to work on 95% of the bike anyways and there's nothing funny with the construction that your local shop can't work on if needed.

• Like 1

I am in Maryland too, anything Gas Gas you can go to PA for. There are a bunch of dealers there

Bottle Run Extreme Dwain English 570 327 1115

fax 570-326-7166 3039 Bottle Run Rd

Williamsport, PA 17701 brxtre@aol.com

Canyon Marina & KTM John McCarthy 814 435 2878

fax 814-435-1333 Rd 4 Box 155

Wellsboro, PA 16901

Cumberland Kawasaki Gerald Stake 717-245-0353

fax 717-245-9700 350 East High St.

Carlisle, PA 17013 cumberlandkaw@aol. com www.cumberland kawasaki.com

Dettmer's Outdoor Recreation Bob Supon 610-760-8000

fax 610-760-0990 4531 Lehigh Dr.

Walnutport, PA 18088

Gas Gas of Pittsburgh Thom Grundy 888 427 5984

fax 724-547-3668 166 Three Mile Hill Rd

Acme, PA 15610 gasgaspittsburgh@aol.com

Grove City Motorsports Rick Thompson 724-748-5004

fax 724-748-9684 1764 S. Center St. Ext.

Grove City, PA 16127 www.grovecitymotorsports.com

Keystone Cycles Dominic Sileo 570 247 2508

fax 507-247-2508 RR#1, Box 526

Ulster, PA 18850 keystonecycles@ yahoo.com

Schulz Cycle & ATV Darryl Schulz 412-257-3188

fax 412-257-3525 234 Millers Run Rd.

Bridgeville, PA 15017

Two Jacks Cycles Jack Williams 570-824-2453

fax 570-824-8774 1019 N. Washington St.

Wilkes-Barre, PA 18705 mtrcyclemn@aol.com www.twojacks.com

Uncommon Motorcyles Peter Askey 814 725 0916

fax 814-725-0748 10251 West Main Rd

North East, PA 16428 info@uncommonmotorcycles.com www.uncommonmotorcycles. com

• Like 1

Pretty easy really

I got all of this from the GASGAS website

example:

Bottle Run Extreme is the name of the shop

Dwain English is the point of contact

570 327 1115 is the phone number

then fax

then 3039 is the address and lastly either a email address and/or website

Pretty easy really

I got all of this from the GASGAS website

example:

Bottle Run Extreme is the name of the shop

Dwain English is the point of contact

570 327 1115 is the phone number

then fax

then 3039 is the address and lastly either a email address and/or website

O alright i got it, thanks man! these sites are a great help:thumbsup:

I'm a GasGas convert, i love my bike and every other GasGas that i've ridden.

Any part you need for a Gasser you can order from a company called GoFasters. They are importing the parts for 2008. They are a great bunch of people and service is good too.