HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
hoppalong426

Trailer life while camping-riding

6 posts in this topic

36ft 5th wheel Patio Hauler full everthing and then some, keep your wife/girl friend happy and you can ride all you want to.And camp any were and any temps, rain or shine.

monty :)

Hey Monty,

How's it hangin'?

hoppalong,

I've had great luck with my Dunes. It's 26ft, and just like a toybox style. The one Monty has actually sports a rear "garage" section for bikes and patio use. Advantage: you don't have to worry about bike mess and smells like you do in mine. Disadvantage: you give up some living space. With two teenage sons, I need all the space I can get, LOL!

IMHO, the best ones seem to be Patio Hauler, Dunes, Weekend Warrior, and Thor Wanderer Wagon. Not necessarily in that order.

Dan

1988 Ford E 150 Van and a 3 man dome tent! :D. The van has tons of room and I keep the WR inside all the time when not riding with tools, coolers, camping stuff ect. Its cool becuse you never have to unpack your stuff. It has a trailer hitch so I could pull a trailer and I could drop the bikes and put an infaltable matteress in the van, but I kinda like the tent thing to be honest. :).