HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BLUEDUDE

426 graphics same as 250?

8 posts in this topic

I tried to search, but came up with nothing. I just wanted to know if the graphics from a 2002 yz250 would fit a 2002 yz426. I can’t find any graphics for the 426 that I like, but I found some for the 250 that I do like. I just want to make sure before I spend 60 bucks on something that won’t work with my bike.

I tried to search, but came up with nothing. I just wanted to know if the graphics from a 2002 yz250 would fit a 2002 yz426. I can’t find any graphics for the 426 that I like, but I found some for the 250 that I do like. I just want to make sure before I spend 60 bucks on something that won’t work with my bike.

No. It won't work. The 2 stroke used different shrouds.

I think he is talking about the early 250F bikes. I also see most of the graphix for the 426 listed along with the 250F's.

I think he is talking about the early 250F bikes. I also see most of the graphix for the 426 listed along with the 250F's.

The way its worded, he is refering to the YZ250 2 Stroke.

Well, that sucks. Does anyone know any other place besides rocky mountain or Dennis Kirk that still sells graphics for the 426?

Well, that sucks. Does anyone know any other place besides rocky mountain or Dennis Kirk that still sells graphics for the 426?

I am in the same boat as you are, but I really like the Yamaha of Troy graphics on their website. You can also check the manufactures websites like N-style ,ceet, ect to find ones you like and then find who sells them.

I personally would love to have the hurricane Hanna yellow graphics but don't want to spend $179:eek:

I bought some NCY graphics off of ebay. I don't have them installed yet, but they look good. Yamaha of Troy has some for the 426 on ebay too. You may try ebay, you never know what you'll find.