3 more clicks, and the top end is back

...mostly. The Edle was still lean (decel popping at all tempetures), so I went 3 more clicks rich. I went from 84mph topspeed to 98 mph top speed, and noticably better over-rev quality. It also has even MORE throttle response at low rpm, which is astounding. I actually have to be careful now....

Now I am satisfied enough for all around riding.

What you were saying about less top end and a few posts with the eddy sounded weird.

It is supposed to have a few HP more up top than the stocker.

The way it sounded and ran should have been a clue that it was lean.

If you want to go you got to flow.

Krannie- how many clicks out are you now? 14? And you have the basic uncorking and a slip on right?

I can't remember how many clicks: I'm gonna say 18-20 for sure.

I have full uncorking with slip-on, and looking for a new full exhaust.

If you are thinking about an Edle for dual sport or off road, do it. Do it now.

...mostly. The Edle was still lean (decel popping at all tempetures), so I went 3 more clicks rich. I went from 84mph topspeed to 98 mph top speed, and noticably better over-rev quality. It also has even MORE throttle response at low rpm, which is astounding. I actually have to be careful now....

What means "3more clicks"?

Way to go! :banghead:

What means "3more clicks"?

The Edelbrock has no jets, per say. It has a tapered needle that covers the majority of the jetting chores, and it can be moved up or down to change the 'jetting', by holding the throttle wide open, and turning the adjuster on top of the carb more or less 'clicks'.