HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Justin89

2006 yz4550f: Megabomb header fitment???

5 posts in this topic

Hey guys, I have a 2006 yz450f. I am looking on ebay for a megabomb header ( I already have the powerbomb ) I found one on there that says, " fits yz/wr250f/450f 01+"...Now will this actually fit my 2006 yz450f or does someone not know what they are talking about? I am not looking to get scammed or anything, so any feedback would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

-Justin:ride: :banghead:

I'm going to say it is for a 250F since you can fit the same pipe on a 01-08 YZ/WR 250F. In which case, it won't fit the 450.

I'm going to say it is for a 250F since you can fit the same pipe on a 01-08 YZ/WR 250F. In which case, it won't fit the 450.

Yeah, I was thinking that. Didn't you have a post on here showing us a megabomb or powerbomb that you bought for $25? that was a good deal for just doin a little bit of shining up!

Yeah, I was thinking that. Didn't you have a post on here showing us a megabomb or powerbomb that you bought for $25? that was a good deal for just doin a little bit of shining up!

Yeah, that was the best deal I've ever gotten on Ebay. If you are patient, there are great deals out there, they just might take years to come accross.

Yeah, that was the best deal I've ever gotten on Ebay. If you are patient, there are great deals out there, they just might take years to come accross.

Yeah I'm definately going to keep an eye open noew! Thanks for the advice