Question, my brothers (XRL)

Now that winter has officially arrived here in Ohio my BRP is in hibernation and thoughts of moding are running rampant. I'm concidering some sort of wheel change and think that black 18 inchers at either end would be a cool looking and cheaper way to go than a full on motard setup. Moose makes black anodized aluminum rims designed to be used with stock spokes and hubs. Their wheels are made for the XRR. My question is are the spoke and nipple size the same for an R as an L. And for that matter, are the hubs similar? Any help....greatly appreciated.

Come on now XR nation. Can't any of you brainiacs out there tell me if an XRL uses the same diameter spoke and nipple as it's brother , the XRR???

same dia on the spoke's and nip's,all tho 36 hole on 650l and 32 hole on the R front rim,if my memory is correct

Many, many thanks for the come back. So I am to assume that the rear wheel on both is a 32 with the same size spoke/nipple. That's what I was wanting to know. I knew I could count on an older guy. lol Thanks again.

The "L" rear wheel has a 36 spoke count, The front is a 32 (at least on my '99)

I don't know about the "R"

The "L" rear wheel has a 36 spoke count, The front is a 32 (at least on my '99)

I don't know about the "R"

Thanks for the correction I knew it was one or the other,just could'nt rember wich one.Hope I did'nt screw u up Gray.